O.K. I have just found another awesome website. Great idea. This is a to check out... I wish I was that creative. I could not even count how many times my nieces have left the house come home with someone else towel or shoes or lunch box. And the allergy sticker... the best of them all in my opinion. The website is called www.labeldaddy.com it is a label company for children's stuff as the website puts it, "creates a stylish, adorable and extremely useful product. A product that would be easy to use, time efficient for mom, durable for dad, inexpensive for both and very personalized."
They have a label for just about anything for children. Sew in labels, allergy stickers, permanent sticker labels for going off to camp or field trips, whatever the occasion they are really cute and cool. The cutest part about it is that 2 dads started the business. Check it out for your self. I would like to here back your comments.... Good, bad, or ugly. www.labeldaddy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment